.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Proofreading
See: http://vecinterns.blogspot.com/

I did proofreading and typesetting for New Comer's Guide to Vancouver and some administrative work today. There was no major problem with New Comer's Guide, but I found a few mistakes on it, we will revise it later. I could really concentrate on proofreading because, while I was sitting at reception this afternoon, phone didn't ring so much.

Also, I read through "Dear Ai", which has good advice for ESL students, to see what kind of questions students had, and how Ai answered their questions. It is good to share ideas that how ESL students can improve their English skills. Ai, she was one of the ESL students before, gave students really practical advice.

I will be working with Kazumi, Airport Receptionist, at the airport probably for four hours tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.

Have a nice evening everyone!
eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com