.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, March 09, 2004
 
Promoting
See: http://vecinterns.blogspot.com/

I got to see 2 other interviews today and I'm curious who the lucky winner will be ;)
Well, I did the same what I did yesterday except for the fact that John had something else for me to do which is marketing related.
So basically, I'm trying to promote Ai's site in Europe or Germany. Ai helps students here that have questions about Vancouver or the language etc.
I emailed one of the admins in Hamburg. I went to a commercial related ESL school in Germany. So I asked him if he could add Ai's Link to their homepage. I have to see and wait :)

You all have a good day!

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com