.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, July 15, 2005
 
Time Fries
See:

Hi~ This is jay (jae-il)who works for VEC as a intern.

Guess what? It's already passed a week. Do you believe it? Time fries. ^^

I've learnt lots of interesitng stuff from John. Have you guys visited the VEC's website this week?

Visit right now, you might see a little bit difference. ^^

Believe or not, because I've upgraded some information on the website(only for Korean. he he).

I'd like to know how you guys have been. Please write down something happened to you.

Have a nice weekend~~~~~~~~~

    |
Comments:
Hi Jay!

Did you mean to say "Time Flies"?

I have never heard of time frying, but I suppose it's possible, if it's a hot enough day! :)
 
Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com