.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, April 25, 2005
 
Hello Guys at VEC
See: http://secure.vec.bc.ca/

Last year, I have been for 4 months at VEC and I'm back to Brazil and got a good job. My internship at Molsen was essential to me to get a good job.

I am working at CARREFOUR (French company). Carrefour is the second largest supermarket in the world behind only WAL MART.

Thank you very much everybody at VEC, including staff team and my teachers.

I hope to be back in Canada as soon as possible and see you again.

EDIMAR E. DA ROCHA
Controller
CARREFOUR

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com