.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Sunday, July 18, 2004
 
Whistler Day Trip
See:

So today one of the new activity coordinators, Amberly, and I, took a group of Chinese students and a few Mexican students to Whistler. Whistler was a lot of fun, as it always is! We went sightseeing at Shannon Falls, on top of Whistler mountain, and all around the village, we went to Lost Lake, and we went shopping as well. It was painfully hot outside today as you can probably tell if you see my burnt face around VEC, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
I'm struggling to keep my eyes open right now, so I'm going to cut this entry short. Besides, it's not like anybody actually needs me to talk about why I think Whistler is the best place in all of BC. Majority probably feels the same! How could you not?

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com