.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
Untitled
See:

There isn't much I can say about today. I did data entry for all but one hour of the day besides the few minutes it took to deliver the cards and notices that Akshay gave me. Other than that, Mr. Gardner introduced me to a new data entry project. It's really nice considering I get to look around on the internet to find the information that I need to enter as opposed to pushing the same keys over and over again.
 
This pay period I have worked a total of twelve and a half hours overtime, so I need to take time off to make up for it ...which I really don't want to do. I like coming in every day. I am going to take Thursday off and leave work early on Friday which is probably for the best anyways, as I should be enjoying every spare moment I can with my friends before the Summer break is over.
 
One thing that I have noticed about VEC is that everybody is really friendly. I can help a student out once and he or she will always talk to me in the hallways or at the very least say, "Hi." Even the students that I have never spoken to will say greet me...which I can't say about the rest of the world, or at least Vancouver. 


    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com