.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, July 26, 2004
 
paint can get everywhere
See:

     Well another day is done, and it went by very quickly.  In the morning Brennan, and I attempted to clear out the storage room and vacuum it, but the thing is, the vacuums were very, very loud, and in such a small room, the sound echoed and it disturbed the classrooms, so we had to wait until later.  Later, after we had vacuumed everything, I had to cut out some plastic that was covering the floor.  I felt very proud that I was trusted with an X-acto knife. And then the painting started.  Amazingly, Brennan got not a drop of paint on himself (though he was wearing clothes which he didn't want to get dirty).  I, on the other hand, did get paint on myself.  There was paint on my jeans, paint on my arms and hands, and even paint in my hair - but I don't kno how I mananged that.  We're adding a second coat of paint on tomorrow.  I hope I'm covered in less paint.  Comment if you like my blog! :)
Tam

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com