.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, July 19, 2004
 
A New Week
See:

Monday. The beginning of a new week. Most regard this day with a sort of mild dread, and that was the atmosphere amongst many students in the VEC today. Many a time has this phenomenon been referred to as the 'Monday Blues'. Well, soon to follow after Monday is Tuesday, so by tomorrow, the students should be more excited.
Today has been a relatively slow day, without much activity from the students. So today I caught up on my database entry, where I lagging far, far, far behind Brennan and Tam who seem to be some kind of Database Entry machines. I've been busy with some other work as well, I made some calls, and tried to create an Emergency Host List for the weekend of July the 24th and 25th, and so far have found 3 takers. I hope to finish the list by Thursday.
Well, hopefully by tomorrow the students will be a little more buzzed and awake, and perhaps more lively! I've never heard of the Tuesday Blues... yet.
 
P.S.
My Comment box is feeling lonely! =( comments anyone?

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com