.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, July 21, 2004
 
My Feet Hurt
See:

Thinking for titles of your blog every day is hard. Especially when the days are basically the same.

Before I left work last night, Mr. Gardner asked Tam and I to clean out and organize the storage room. A  seemingly easy task took us all day and we still haven't finished. We had to take everything out of the room so we could vaccuum it and then paint the floors. Afterwards, we would need to install some shelving and put everything we took out, back in.  One thing let to another and eventually Tam and I were repacking all of the boxes as nothing was where it should be.

Since all of the holiday decorations were in the storage room, a fake rat (for Halloween) happened to be laying in between piles of boxes.  Of course at the time Tame and I didn't know it was fake. She screamed - I laughed.  It inspired me to put it under Sharlene's desk since she wasn't here this morning. By the way, for those of you that don't know, she is one of the Director of Studies. I think I pushed it too far back under her desk so that it will be hard to find. I may have to go in there tomorrow while she's out and put it in her desk drawer instead. SHHHH!!

AAAAAANNYWAYS... I have to take tomorrow off (which I don't want to do) and leave early on Friday. I'm not looking forward to Friday though. Some students that I have gotten to know will be leaving..


    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com