.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, July 19, 2004
 
Monday Equals Fun-Day
See:

I started off the day doing none other than data entry. I was working really quickly and I wasn't getting bored of it so I had to keep fighting off Tam's idea of playing pool. It's something that is better to do once you're bored with data entry. But unfortunatly, we never did got to play pool today..(unfortunatly- ha!), because I was asked to take a group of 35 students to Fort Langley and then to a berry picking farm. It was really nice considering I've lived in Fort Langley all of my life and had that home advantage that Amberly had in Whistler yesterday. I was able to show all of the students around and tell them some interesting facts.
 
I was anticipating rain today so i wore pants, a long sleeved shirt, and a sweater. I definetly regret that bad, bad choice! Picking berries in a field dressed like that while the sun is as hot and bright as it was, is not a good idea...we'll leave it at that. The raspberries and blueberries sure were delicious though. I picked some for Tam's older sister, Peggy, who works in payments, but knowing my family, they probably won't make it to VEC tomorrow.
 
Not that it has anything to do with my day today, but I was too tired to mention it in my blog last night..I have met Amberly and Carly, the two new activity coordinators and they are both really kind, outgoing, responsible, and organized people. Mr. Gardner, expect great things to come from them!

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com