.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
Another day...
See:

     I think it's far to say that today can be summed up with two words; Data Entry.   It was a dull day today, as I did little more than data entry.  And I got a lot of files done, approx.  122, but it felt very sluggish for some reason.  Even pool didn't have it's usual appeal.  The chalk for the cues has vanished, and with outr lack of skill, one bad hit sends the balls flying dangerously.  However, tomorrow should be more active, we'll be cleaning various places, such as the storage room.  I think I might enjoy that.  Well, more later.
Tam

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com