.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
TOEFL
See: http://www.ets.org/toefl/

What have I done today? I tried to collect more information about TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is an academic English proficiency test, and international students take the test to study at colleges and universities, especially in North America. I wanted to ask ETS if they could send us Bulletin, so students could read information. Sometimes it is confusing for students to look for information on the web.

Also, I compiled some information from students. It includes popular places in Vancouver, popular websites, and what kind of visas they have. I will use this information to understand students more.

I have a Spanish class tonight, this is my first time! And I will see how do I like it.

Have a nice evening.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com