.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, June 23, 2004
 
Time Flies
See: http://koho.ktplan.jp/

As I mentioned yesterday, I took a Spanish lesson after work. My tutor, she was from Mexico explained basic pronunciation and some words. It was so much fun for me, and I felt I really wanted to visit Mexico or Peru after the lesson .

I tried to find some good sites where "Intern's Journal" could be placed. I asked Ai where she is promoting "Dear Ai" then I wrote them if I could post my blog there. It is a really good site for students and ESL teachers. So I hope I can join them. (I put the web address above.)

I also answered questions from students as usual. Sometimes it took me for a while to explain the details about school, but I don't want to give wrong information to the students. Well, I just try my best!

Buenas noches
eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com