.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, June 07, 2004
 
Some Administrative Work 2
See:

It was a nice weekend, I started reading "The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn" and watched "The Last Samurai." I was a history major in Japan, so "The Last Samurai" was quite interesting for me to watch. I was interested in how they depicted Japanese culture from Western culture. I recommend you to watch this movie if you are interested in Japanese culture.

I came to school 8 a.m. this morning and started working. I did some translation work and answered questions from students. Also, I counseled trial lesson students after they finished their classes. Seems like most of trial lesson students enjoy their classes, which is the most important thing, and we receive good feedback from them. I am not sure if we receive feedback from VEC students after they finish each session. I would also like to know how they like the classes.

I will be working on translation and some other works tomorrow.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com