.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, June 28, 2004
 
Reception, Translation, and Administrative Work
See: http://www.coastaljazz.ca/jazzfest2004/

It was a nice weekend. I went to Vancouver International Jazz Festival at Granville Island with my friends, and we enjoyed it. This festival is from June 25th to July 4th, so if you are interested, you still have a chance to enjoy it.

I came to school 8 a.m. this morning. I started working from some administrative work. Honestly, it is a little hard for me to be ready for working on Monday. I was at the main reception and another reception during the day to answer students' questions. I also prepared some stuff for the airport reception, and I worked on some translation. When I was working on translation, there was a tricky word that I couldn't find it in my dictionary. (the word was "custodianship") Unfortunately, I couldn't finish this translation work, so I will work on this tomorrow.

Have a nice evening!
eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com