.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, June 30, 2004
 
My Last Day
See:

I cannot believe that today is my last day at VEC. It's been about six months since I started working, and I don't feel I'm leaving.

There was a nice surprise before I finished working today. Everyone came to say goodbye to me, and there were some cards and gift for me. Honestly, I didn't expect that, so I almost cried (but I didn't.)

I don't know what to write here now, but I had such a wonderful time. Whenever I had questions, there were always someone to help me. Also it was new and exciting experience for me to work for marketing even though I had worked for several companies in Japan as an assistant. I really enjoyed talking to students, and I was really happy whenever they said "thank you" to me.

Thank you so much for being nice to me, and I am going to miss everyone at VEC.
Hope I will see everyone in near future.....

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com