.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, June 02, 2004
 
Inquiries
See: http://www.vec.ca/English/8/

I have been receiving a lot of inquiries from permanent residents these days. They were interested in VEC's programs and wanted to know about tuition fee. VEC offer them a 75% tuition fee discount, unfortunately this offer is not for international students, if they have been living in British Columbia for a minimum of 60 days. It is very good for international students, because permanent residents add a welcome diversity to VEC. (I love Vancouver because of its diversity.) One thing I had to be very careful about was I had to give them appropriate information.

I also answered some questions about cancel policy, high schools in British Columbia, and TOEFL. As a member of marketing, there is a lot to know to help students. That's what I felt today.

eri



    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com