.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, June 15, 2004
 
Inquiries 2
See: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/pphb-dgspsp/publicat/std-mts/sti_f.html

It was a very nice day, so I didn't feel like working today.

I worked on some translation and filled out some questionnaires to agents. Also, I was sitting at Reception and another reception, Arrival, where students normally came to ask general questions. There are many students now, so during lunch break it was busy.

Also, I visited Health Canada's website to collect information about STI, sexually transmitted infections. I have noticed that a lot of international students came to Canada, and sometimes they tend to forget how to protect themselves. If you need information about STI, you can download more information from the website.

I will work on translation and probably help students as usual tomorrow.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com