.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, June 01, 2004
 
A Hectic Day
See: http://www.vec.ca/english/3/vsp.cfm

My friend and I went to Orpheum Theatre to see Vancouver Symphony Orchestra concert last night, because she got complimentary tickets to the concert. It was orchestra with soprano Jane Eaglen, the greatest Wagnerian soprano in the world today. Honestly, I don't know much about classical music and opera, I was really impressed by their performance, even she performed in German.(of course, I didn't understand the lyrics)

It was a little hectic day today. I think I have done a lot. Inga, Vivian, and I had an errand to run to pick up a cake at a bakery, because it was Ms. Yvonne Gardner's birthday today. (Thanks Inga, you organized almost everything!) And Ai, Assistant Marketing Director, took a day off, so I answered inquiries from agents and students about Vacation Study Program, trial lessons, and counseling. I felt it went so fast today, which is good! I couldn't list my blog and visiting other blogs, so I will do it tomorrow.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com