.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, June 29, 2004
 
Custodianship Form
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/guides/5269E2.html

I feel like I haven't done so much today, but it went fast today.

I came to school 9 a.m. as usual started working some translation from yesterday. I double-checked with Ai if the translation was right. I needed to know about a Custodianship Form, and it seemed like a little complicated for me. There is a rule if students come to Canada to study, they require a custodianship form until they are of legal age of the province of destination. Some students are at VEC they are quite young, also I will be asked about it from agents and individuals, so I will be ready for it.

I also compiled data from students' questionnaire. Actually, I kept forgetting to do this. It was very interesting because some answers were not what I expected. I think it is a good idea that we receive questionnaire or feedback from students to know what they really need.

Well, that's about it today, enjoy your evening.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com