.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, June 14, 2004
 
Being Professional
See:

It was a nice weekend. I watched a movie, Paper Moon (1973), and I really liked it. The story is set in the depression-era Midwestern region of the United States. A man, Mose, and an orphan, Addie, travel from town to town, and make money in every dishonest way. Although it is a little old movie, I think it is a good movie for ESL students.

I feel I haven't done much today, but it went so fast. Mainly, I answered questions from students, I am spending a lot of time for this these days, about schools, tuition fee, and programs. VEC is having more students now, so it is important to give appropriate answers to them. Also, I visited other blogs to list my blogs, but there were so many... Well, I will keep working on this.

Have a nice evening everyone.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com