.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, June 09, 2004
 
At My Desk
See:

I have done my work at my desk today, I am sitting at Satoko's desk (Satoko is Marketing Director) while she is in Japan. From this place, I can see students get coming and going.

I helped a student who was interested in studying a high school in Wistler. He told me that he came to Vancouver after graduating from a junior high school in Japan. Unfortunately, there was not so much information about high school in Wistler, so we worked together to find more information. He was very interested in studying at diverse environment, so it would be great experience for him. After I talked to him, I thought what I was doing when I was his age, I didn't even think about studying abroad! I hope he has a wonderful experience in Whistler.

Other things I did today were I posted "Dear Ai" for her blog page, and visited other blogs on the web to find more information. There are so many blog website, and some of them have rules to blog. For example, only Canadians can put their blogs. I'll try to find more Japanese-related blogs.

eri


    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com