.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 
As Usual
See: http://www.vec.ca/English/11/vec-email-lists.cfm

I was reading a book at a cafe in downtown yesterday. Three young boys came up to me and told me that they were doing research for school project. I was asked if "Marijuana should be legalized." Where I come from, Japan, we don't talk about it openly, so this question made me think about cultural difference between North America and Japan.

I finished translation, VEC News, from yesterday. It includes information about summer campaign, VEC's English Only policy, and VEC Directory. This news is also available in Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish. If you are interested, visit the website above for more information.

I haven't tried listing this blog and "Dear Ai" these days. I feel I'm such a procrastinator... Probably I'll do it tomorrow.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com