.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, June 16, 2004
 
As Usual 2
See:

I cannot believe this is my 69th post since I started it. Time just flies, and honestly sometimes I don't know what to write.

I answered questions from students a lot today. I am still confused immigration procedure, what kind of document students need to extend their stay in Canada. I checked Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website, but still confusing.... Anyway, other marketing representatives helped me, so it wasn't so big problem. I haven't done something new today, I'll try something different next week. (I am not going to write what I will do here...)

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com