.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, May 17, 2004
 
Some Administrative Work
See: http://intered.vsb.bc.ca/default.htm

It was a beautiful weekend. On Sunday, my roommate and I were invited to a barbecue party at a friend's house, and we had a really good time there.

I came to school 8 a.m. today to help new students. It is always fun for me to meet new students from different countries and see the difference among students. Some students are so excited about studying at VEC(mostly Mexican students), and others look a little nervous(mostly Asian students).

One of our students was interested in studying at a high school in Vancouver, Squamish, or Wistler, so I collected some information. I could find information about high schools in Vancouver, but there were not so much information about high schools in Squamish and Whistler. I checked Canadian Embassy's Website, but they don't have enough information that student wanted to know. I hope more information will be available soon.


I won't be at school on Tuesday and Wednesday, so see you next week everyone!
eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com