.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, May 31, 2004
 
How to List My Blog in Search Engines 2
See:

I came to school 8 a.m. this morning and was supposed to start listing my blog and visiting other blogs. Before I started working, I received an interesting phone call from a movie company. I have no idea how they found VEC, probably from the internet, and they wanted to know how to say "Who sent you?" in Japanese. It was a very simple sentence, that because it was too hard for me to translate. So, I asked context, then I could explain better. I felt a little strange about this incident. After that I started working on listing and visiting jobs on other websites. It was very interesting to visit other blogs to know what kind of topics were popular and different kinds of opinions. Mainly, I tried to list my blog and Ai's page, Dear Ai, on Japanese websites even though both of our blogs were written in English, it is a good opportunity for Japanese to know what is internship like in Vancouver. I will continue this tomorrow.

Have a nice evening, see you tomorrow.
eri



    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com