.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, May 25, 2004
 
How to List My Blog in Search Engines
See: http://www.hyack.bc.ca/festival.htm

It was a nice long weekend. I went to Abbotsford to meet my host family's friend and Hyack Festival at New Westminster this long weekend. (I put a link about Hyack Festival above, so if you are interested, check it out!)

I worked on web marketing today. John, Web Developer, gave me some tips to make my Blogs more popular the other day, so I asked Naoko, Japanese Web Developer, how I could list my blog in search engines. It was very interesting, and I felt there were more things to promote my blog and VEC. I will be working on this tomorrow.

Also, John suggested that we could place a hyperlink to the Newcomer's Guide, which I had worked on, on the blog. Hopefully, it will attract more people to visit my blog.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com