.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, May 10, 2004
 
Counseling
See: http://www.vec.ca/English/11/faqs.cfm

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine? I have been a little sick since last week, but I took a enough rest,so now I am 100% OK.

I had a opportunity to counsel a student today. It was my first time, and I didn't expect doing that today. (I should have observed how Ai counseled students before!) Anyway, I explained about programs, courses, and fees, the student seemed to enjoy knowing about VEC. She asked me about number of students, nationalities, and what makes VEC special. I enjoyed doing myself doing this, hopefully I will have a opportunity to counsel students.

The New Comer's Guide to Vancouver is finished editing, and it looks good on paper! We will provide this at the airport to help new comers know about Vancouver.

Have a nice evening!

eru

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com