.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
back in Hamburg/Germany
See:

Hello everyone.

As you can see I'm back in Hamburg. UNFORTUNATELY! The day after I got sick, I suppose it's the weather. I'm glad that I found a job the first week here. Yep, started my old job at the marketing research company I used to work for. So now I'm translating automotive surveys for JD Power & Associates.
It's a matter of fact that I'm still trying to get a job in Seattle (story of my life) and I'm not going to give up! I sent out some applications and I already received my first rejection :( By the way, thanks Lauren for you advice. I didn't have the chance to email you back!
Anyways, juts wanted to say HI. Keep up the good work!

C-Bell

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com