.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 
Translation and editing
See: http://www.vec.ca/English/2/bc.cfm

I worked on translation of Sightseeing in British Columbia Canada page today. You may know there are so many wonderful places to visit in British Columbia. For example, Thompson Okanagan is famous for BC's fruit and wine making, and in the BC Rockies we can enjoy river rafting, hiking, sailing, kayaking, boating, golfing.

Also, I worked on New Comer's Guide to Vancouver while I was sitting at Reception. It will take a little more days to complete editing and formatting.

Since Daylight Saving Time began, I feel I want to do something more after work, so I played with my host family's dog yesterday. I think I will take him for a walk today!

Have a nice evening everyone!

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com