.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
Translation and Editing 3
See:

I spent a whole day to edit New Comer's Guide to Vancouver. I almost finished editing it, but I need a little more formatting. This is going to be an interesting booklet for those who are new to Vancouver, because it includes information about culture and customs in Canada, mainly in Vancouver.

Also, I was sitting at Reception for two hours this afternoon, and answered inquiries from students. A guy phoned from Europe, I forgot the country, asked about VEC's Business Internship Program. He seemed to be satisfied my answers, and I was glad I could answer his questions.

I didn't have a chance to observe how Ai provided counseling for trial lesson students today. Hopefully I can observe it sometime soon.

Have a nice evening.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com