.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, April 13, 2004
 
Translation and Editing 2
See:

I worked on translation of the Business Internship Program (BINT) page, and editing New Comer's Guide to Vancouver. Business Internship Program page had only two paragraph, so it was not hard to translate. However the sentences were short, it took me some time to make the sentences flow in Japanese. Also, I have been working on Newcomer's Guide to Vancouver, I would like to add more information about recycling system, consumer information, and safety and security for international students. I will be working on this tomorrow.

I also helped some students to answer their questions. I think I become confident of answering questions, and I feel really happy when they say "Thank you" to me.

Have a nice evening and see you tomorrow!
eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com