.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
schedules
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/1/termine.cfm

Hello again,

today I was very busy revising and translating for the German website of the VEC. Actually, I was sitting in front of the computer from 9 to 5. I'm not complaining. I'm having fun doing what I do, it's just that my eyes get a little tired after a while. I guess I'll be working on the German website for quite a bit still since there are a lot of things that need to be corrected or translated. It seems that not everybody who worked on the establishment of the German website was actually a German native speaker. This is crucial especially when the texts translated are being posted on the internet (or any other public media). I don't mean to bore you with this, I'm just describing my work to you.
What about the upcoming weekend? Well, up until now, I don't have any specific plans, but I might do something together with my hostfamily.
That's all for now. You'll hear from me again on Monday!

Have a great Easter weekend!

Katharina

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com