.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
Popularity of "VEC Intern's Journal"
See:

I asked John, Web Developer, about how many people have accessed to VEC Intern's Journal the other day, because I was wondering how the Journal promoted the school. John told me that it currently had aGoogle PageRank of 3 out of 10, which is a good start for such a young page. Also, I am interested in helping to increase the popularity of the Journal. I will ask Naoko, Japanese Web Developer, some tips about how to promote the Intern's Journal tomorrow. This is going to be great because I can compliment my existing web experience, and I can be a famous web personality!!

Other things I have done today was some pieces of translation and answering questions at the reception. It went so fast today, I cannot believe that it's already 4 o'clock today!

I'll be working on translation and more.

Have a nice evening.

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com