.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, April 14, 2004
 
only three days left
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/6/

Good morning (in Vancouver, Seattle and everywhere else),

yesterday evening, I started to pack one of my suitcases. Man, I can't believe I have only three days left here in Vancouver. The only thing I can think of that's good to go back home is that I don't have to take the bus every morning (I suffer from motion sickness). Well, there might be another advantage: I can practise my German. I'm not kidding. Some of you may have experienced the same with their native tongue. Sometimes, some things are easier said in English than in German. Isn't it strange that somehow your native language seems to slip way back in your brain?
Well, anyways, back to what I'm doing at work. Guess what, I'm still working on the German website. There's lots to do. It's great to see some progress. If you know German, you can check out some of the links I've worked on the last couple of days. I've worked on the section converning costs and fees for the different programs offered by the school. It's a jungle out there, but I have a big knife and am fighting my way through it. :o)
Take care, Katharina

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com