.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, April 12, 2004
 
New week
See:

Good morning everybody,

I hope you enjoyed the Easter weekend as much as I have. I had so much fun in fact that I got a very nice sunburn. I guess I should have bought some sunscreen. Oh well, there is something that will last a little longer.
We have a new week ahead of us, starting today in fact. I'm still working on the German website. I guess, I will be doing that for the whole week. I like it. What I like even more about it is reading the "old" version of the site (there are some good laughs sometimes) and turning it into something worth reading.
I will keep you informed, but now I have to continue working (I don't want my boss to get mad to me ...)!

Talk to ya later! Katharina

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com