.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, April 19, 2004
 
New Session Started
See:

I came to school 8 a.m. this morning to help new students. New session started today, so we had a lot of new students. It was very interesting for me to meet students from Latin America, Asia, and some other countries. Most of students were new to Vancouver, so they asked me how to get to the bus stop and open a bank account in Vancouver.

Also, I worked on translation "Arriving at YVR" which was very important information for students who applied Airport Pickup Service. While I was translating this, it reminded me of the day arrived in Vancouver. I remember that I was so excited to meet my host family at the airport.

I was a little sick on weekend, so I didn't do much. (I feel much better today.) I will be working on other translation tomorrow.

Have a nice evening!

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com