.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, April 16, 2004
 
last day
See:

Good morning,

today is my last day of work (at least in Vancouver - I'm not retiring or anything). I can't believe that I'll be leaving tomorrow. I guess, today I'll be doing some things for the last time: taking the bus to North Van, going to the movies, working here, ...
talking about work. Yesterday, I made a list of those articles I worked on so far. I have so say (without wanting to praise myself) that this list is quite long. I'm actually quite proud of what I achieved in such a short period of time. :o)
Even though it's only been a short internship here with the school, I really enjoyed what I was doing - really! For once, I'm not exaggerating! I really had a good time here and everybody (at the reception and everywhere else) gave me the feeling to be part of the team. That was great! Thank you!
I hope you guys will enjoy your stay in Vancouver as much as I have! Take care (and behave)!

Regards,

Katharina

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com