.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, April 05, 2004
 
The Intern's Journal
See: http://www.vec.ca/english/1/interns_journal.cfm

It was really nice weekend, I went to Commercial Drive for shopping on Saturday, and Stanley Park on Sunday. Also, Daylight Saving Time began on Sunday, on the first Sunday of April. At 2 a.m. we set our clocks forward one hour ahead of standard time, so we can enjoy outdoor activities in the extra daylight hours now.

I worked on translation of The Intern's Journal page today. It was very interesting for me to translate this page, because I am the one writing the intern's journal. I am enjoying "weblog", but I don't know how many people have accessed and read my journal. I hope my journal will give you an idea of what it's like to be an Intern at VEC. (If anyone has questions about what it's like to be an Intern at VEC, I will answer your question!)

Have a good evening and enjoy extra daylight hours!

eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com