.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, April 12, 2004
 
hi from seattle
See:

Hi John & Co.
I just thought I would let you know how I was doing here in Seattle. I'm sill trying to find an Internship that I could start in December of this year.
Yep, I'm leaving here in almost three weeks. sigh.
So I see you have a new German intern. That's awesome. Well, Katharina I know how you feel about the German websites since I corrected 95% of them and on top of that translated some also. It's not easy but hang in there because it's worth it. Plus you will probably have more time to finish then I did.

The search engine optimization is very interesting. I assume that John has told you a lil bit about it because you mentioned it before. All I can say as a marketing researcher is that I was very impressed with the optimization tools. Anyways, I don't want to bore you. Enjoy your time as an Intern.

Well John & Co. I hope you all are doing great. Wish you all the best and I'll hopefully see and talk to you soon.

C-Belle

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com