.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, April 13, 2004
 
See:

Good morning,

when I left the house this morning, I didn't think the sun would come out today. Fortunately, I can see it out there! :o)
Yesterday, I concentrated my work on the item "courses and classes" in German. I had been working on "Life in Canada", but it seemed to me that being able to present correct German on the most crucial parts of the website would be important. So, that's what I'll be working on today as well.
I can hardly believe that this is my last week in Vancouver. Time flies by so fast. To all of you who only have a short time left in the city, I can only tell you to do as much as possible while you're here. Who knows if you'll have the chance to come back someday.
Ok, folks, that's all for now!
Enjoy the day!
Katharina

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com