.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
First day
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/1/

Hello everybody,

my name is Katharina and I'm an intern with the VEC. Yesterday was my first day to work for the school. Since I'm German, I'm to revise the German website and make sure that the German language used is not only understandable but also correct. Sometimes the revision involves further translation which I'm comfortable doing.
I was also given an introduction to search engine optomization. What this means exactly I still have to find out. Hey, it was only my first day. Give me some time to figure it all out, ok? :o)
If you would like to see what I've done so far, why don't you check out the website mentioned above. I guess it's only for those of you who speak German ...

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com