.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, March 10, 2004
 
Week is almost over ;)
See:

First of all I was very disappointed that the gentleman from Germany didn't reply to my email request. (see post from yesterday)
Well, maybe he will tomorrow.
Shirley interviewed the last 2 applicants today and I think I know who the lucky winner is. I will tell you guys tomorrow.
I also worked on Ai's site. I mean I contacted more people and ESL schools in Germany and the UK to add her link to their pages. Maybe that way we can also have some more students from Europe looking at our site ;)
Yes, that's all I have done today. Sounds like I had nothing to do but email a bunch of people. It's not that easy really. Plus thinking of other ways to promote a site can be very mind consuming.

C-Bell

The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com