.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, March 12, 2004
 
UBC Tour
See: http://www.ubc.ca/

Today, was a short day for me because I went to visit the University of British Columbia (UBC) together with the Activity group. I can't even describe it. It's huuuuuuge. The place is bigger than Vancouver Downtown. I definitely would love to study here after I saw the UBC. It sure is a beautiful place, plus you have an incredible view. So, I just got back from there.
Other than that I had to make some phone calls this morning to talk to some references our candiates gave us.
You probably noticed that there's no entry for yesterday. Well I had an appointment in Surrey and I thought it was next week until I noticed the other day that it was yesterday. SIGH! So I got here after 2pm and added this journal site to more directories so Students can find us. So much from me today.
I wish you all a good weekend.

C-Bell

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com