.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, March 08, 2004
 
Sunny Monday!
See: http://www.vec.ca

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I went shopping in Richmond, and I did some exercise this weekend.

Every Monday I come to school at 8 a.m. to help new student. It is really nice to meet students from different countries, also it is great that I can be the first person for new students to talk at VEC!

Same as last week, I was sitting at Reception for 2 hours today. I was a little better than last week, I tried to speak loudly and clearly and it worked! Also, it was a little strange that sometimes phone didn't ring for 30 minutes, and suddenly it started ringing one after another and another....

I finished a few pages of translation from last week, Visitor Visas and Study Permits pages. I was very careful about translation, because CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada), they sometimes changes information on website. I hope my translation is going to be helpful for those who are planning to study in Canada.

I will be working on translation and some activities tomorrow.

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com