.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 
some process
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/1/

Ok this is my second week already and I'm still not done with the german pages. I didn't know that we have so many german sites. I'm almost done though. Oh by the way I finally got to rank the german website higher. It was 3 out of 10 and now it's 4. Just a small step but still. Makes me feel so much better since Mr. Gardner said that we at least have to have a 4. :D
So today, I basically have done what I did yesterday :(
Hey, can I have a VEC email account too? ;) I feel like an outsider with my email account. hehe

I wish you all a good day!

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com