.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
Rainy again :(
See:

Well, I continued working on my translations from yesterday. I didn't really translate the sites I corrected the mistakes that the former "Translator" made. I paid more attention to the german visa site since I realized that this site is one of the most popular german sites on the VEC. Another reason is too confidential and I obviously don't want to mention it here.
I could hardly type, because it's cold in here and my hands were freezing. Next time I'll make sure to bring my gloves.
Thanks for the email account John. Actually, I was being sarcastic when I said I felt like an outsider. ;)


Sibel
"Socrates ... said he was not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world."-Plutarch

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com