.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, March 22, 2004
 
New Promotion Project
See:

VEC will promote our school at the airport in near future. I worked on collecting information about Vancouver to prepare manual for newcomers, especially who have Working Holiday Visa. This manual will include "how to" find a job, prepare a resume, and employment standards in British Columbia etc... Although there are many information available in Japanese, sometimes it is complicated to understand own rights here in Canada. Ai and I will be working on preparing this manual, hopefully it will be done this week.

New session just started at VEC today, so we had a lot of new students. I think they came really good time, because it is going to be nice weather from now. (I saw cherry blossoms started blooming, and that reminded me of Japan.)

Sibel has gone last Friday, so I'm the only one writing intern's journal now. Hope everyone enjoy reading my journal!

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com