.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, March 18, 2004
 
More Translations and optimizations
See:

It's thursday already and tomorrow is my last day. :(
I discovered some more english pages on the german VEC website so I translaed those. These are really the last pages that I translated. No more pages to translate for me. hehe.
I also optimized some of the pages that I translated a while ago.
I had a really nice lunch time with some of my co workers and I know for sure I will miss those times when I'm gone. Who knows maybe I'll be back someday ;) watch out..

That's all I've done today. This time it took me ahile to translate from english to german. I forgot my mother tongue so unbelievable but true I had to look up some german words.. ::blush::

Have a good day!

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com