.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, March 15, 2004
 
Last few days
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/10/programs_guadalajara.cfm

Well, this is my last week here as an Intern at the VEC. Yup, 4 weeks are almost up.
I translated another page today, the last one. And the rest of the day I tried to optimize some keywords for the German site, since the popular search term didn’t match the words I had on the site. So, I updated them. Will definitely continue tomorrow.

Other than that, I tried calling this lady again to check up on references but I assume she doesn’t really care to call back. I left her *counts finger 1, 2, 3 ummm 4 messages. Oh well. I suppose there’s nothing else I can do.

C-Bell

"Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want." - Marsha Sinetar.

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com